|Procedure Name||Procedures to request for Import License of Gas for Distribution|
According to Notification No.0076/MOIC.DIMEX dated 13 January 2012, the import and export of Gas are required to request for license from Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
Specific regulation that governs the import and export of Gas is Decision on the Procedure for Import and Distribution of Gas in the Lao PDR No.0238/MOIC.DIMEX dated 2 February 2012.
Note: In order to provide a comprehensive explanation, we classify procedure into colors as followings:
- Blue Area: Action conducted by importer;
1. To request for Import License of Gas for Distribution, importer shall prepare following documents:
- Request (download here)
2. Importer pay fee (10,000 Kips) at Finance Division, Permanent Secretariat Office of Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC). Then submit the receipt of this payment together with other documents mentioned above to the front desk office of Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
3. Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce considers the request to issue “Import License of Gas for Distribution” immediately or not exceeding 03 working days.
4. Import License (See sample here)
5. When obtained all mentioned documents above, importer can declare with customs authority to import Gas for distribution in Lao PDR.
|Title||Description||Created Date||Updated Date||Issued By||Download|
|Request Letter||This form is used to request for Import License at Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.||25-01-2012||13-02-2017||Ministry of Industry and Commerce|
|Import License Application||Import License Application||04-04-2016||13-02-2017||Ministry of Industry and Commerce|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To|
|Requirement to obtain import license - Gas||Licensing Requirement||Ministry of Industry and Commerce||To import gas it it necessary to obtain a permit from the Department of Import and Export of the Ministry of Industry and Commerce based on verification by the Department of Domestic Trade on the basic infrastructure of the company and its business operation||For statistical purpose||Decision On the Procedure for Import and Distribution of Gas in the Lao PDR No.0238/MOIC.DIMEX||31-12-9999|
|Permit Fee for Import of Gas||Duty/Tax Payable||Ministry of Industry and Commerce||Permit Fee for Import of Gas of 10,000 kip||For administrative revenue collection of state||Edict on Fees and Service Charges No. 003/PO (Article 1 - 64)||31-12-9999|