|Procedure Name||Procedures to request for Import License of Rough Diamond|
According to Notification No.0076/MOIC.DIMEX dated 13 January 2012, the import and export of Rough Diamond are required to request for a license from Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
Specific regulation that governs the import and export of Rough Diamond is Decision on the Import and Export of Rough Diamond, No. 0224/MoIC.DIMEX, dated 8 February 2016.
To request for Import License of Rough Diamond is required to make a request per import as follows:
1. Importer prepares documents for the application of Import License, which consists of:
- Request (download here)
2. Importer pay fee (10,000 Kips) at Finance Division, Permanent Secretariat Office of Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MOIC). Then submit the receipt of this payment together with other documents mentioned above to the front desk office of Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
3. Department of Import and Export considers the application in 03 weekdays.
- If the application is correct, the department will sign and authenticate the Import License.
- If the application is incorrect, the department will notify the importer to re-submit the application.
4. Once the documents are complete and correct, Department of Import and Export will issue the Import License.
5. Importer collects the Import License at Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
|Title||Description||Created Date||Updated Date||Issued By|
|Request Letter||This form is used to request for Import License at Department of Import and Export, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.||25-01-2012||13-02-2017|
|Import License Application||Import License Application (Car, Petroleum, Fuel, Gas, Rough Diamond)||04-04-2016||13-03-2017|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document|
|Requirement to obtain import license - Rough Diamonds||Licensing Requirement||To import rough diamonds an import license is required and it is obtainable from MOIC/DIMEX. Certain specific documents must be submitted to DIMEX. Check the relevant decree for a list of these documents.||For the management and monitoring and comply with KP Organization's rule|